Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Simplicity Is The Order Of The Day

It's been a bit of work to get to the point where I decided that the bells and whistles offered by Wordpress were only making everything harder. (Note that I am writing this post on Blogspot)

As an artist all I require is the virtual equivalent of a white box gallery. Clean simple pages that focus on the artwork with a bit of room for description... Also a simple blog page.

So, with that in mind I have been searching for a fine art web host. There are a lot out there, but have you seen them? Most are trash. Most are over hyped crap that require you to crop your artwork to fit their templets!!! WHAT!!!


Simplicity...

I did come up with a few sites that are very nice. From those I choose Icompendium. Simple, clean, and RESPONSIVE.

So, please excuse the blips and burps that are sure to follow as I dismantle myself from Wordpress AKA: Time Sucker Extraordinar.



No comments: