Saturday, July 31, 2010

An Evening with Da Vinci


My sculpture supplies are packed in the car, and I am just about to head over to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. The museum is hosting a Da Vinci After Dark party as part of their exhibit Leonardo da Vinci: Man, Inventor, Genius. There will be 2 bands, wine tastings, a cash bar, a couple of inventors and me working on a sculpture basted on some of Da Vinci's drawings.

This will be my first time to see the new building sense its completion earlier this year. I have heard lots of good things about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad. You are an amazing artist, completely in tune with what you are working on and uniquely capable of speaking and interacting with any serious viewer! I do wish we lived in the same city again. - Walter in Brooklyn.

Brad Ford Smith said...

Thanks Walter. I have found that given the chance I can talk on and on about the things that I am passionate about.